Fabric Maintenance of onshore, offshore and marine facilities whether used for exploration, production, manufacturing or storage often operate in some of the most corrosive environments on earth. In order to ensure the continued integrity and ongoing safe operation of these assets and critical infrastructure, the protection of the substrate is crucial.
Although the offshore Oil & Gas industry in Israel is relatively young, we have been involved from the start, supporting the first drilling campaign in Israel executed at the time by Atwood Oceanics. We have provided various facilities and services to the industry in Israel over an extended period and expanded our service offering to incorporate a variety of fabric maintenance services (detailed below).
In order to provide best in class services we joined forces with International Fabric Maintenance provider Dickerman Overseas to provide technical support to our operations. More details on Dickerman Overseas can be found here: www.dickermanoverseas.com
UBL can provide an extensive range of fabric maintenance, insulation, PFP, access solutions and specialist cleaning services to your facilities.
Onshore, Marine & Offshore facilities covered include:
- Drilling: Drillships, Semis, Jack-Ups
- Production: Fixed Platforms, TLPs, FPSOs
- Trading Vessels
- Production, Processing, Storage
- Power Generation
- Water Treatment & Processing
Scopes of work undertaken include:
- Surface Preparation:
- Methods: Abrasive blasting, Hydroblasting, Mechanical, etc.
- Coating Application:
- Methods: Airless, Plural, Conventional, Hand
- Passive Fire Protection
- Types: Acoustic, Cryogenic, Ceramic, PP, etc.
- Access Solutions
- Tanks: Cargo, Ballast, Fuel, Water, etc.
- Vessels: Process Vessels, Separators, etc.
- Lines: Tubes, Produced Water, Seawater, Process, Cargo, Drill, Spool, etc.